Seeking a Utility Worker for a busy drug sample distribution company in Lakewood, NJ. Great temp to hire opportunity on first shift!
Monday through Friday 7:30am to 4pm
- Use of light equipment such as pallet pump jacks and dollies to relocate goods and supplies. Qualified individuals will be certified in other equipment usage such as electric pallet jacks, counterbalance forklifts, and floor scrubbers.
- Locates and delivers material for departments in accordance with the daily needs and schedules as directed by management.
- Uses designated systems and software to perform various tasks as directed by management.
- Physically moves material and systematically locates as directed by management.
- Operate equipment including, but not limited to; RF scanners, pick to light technologies, carton sealers, scales, postage machines, pallet wrappers, and computer stations.
- Along with WMS functions; other software applications such as UPS, FedEx, USPS, and shipment End of Day processes will be used daily.
- Can be expected to work within various areas of Operations and Distributions such as: Receiving, assorted pick modules, Kitting, Shipping, Returns, refrigerated space, DEA, and Small Order Distribution (SOD).
- Maintains a safe work environment at all times. Reports any unsafe issues to Supervisor immediately.
- Reports any sanitation issues to Supervisor immediately.
- Participate in user training that is led by qualified staff members that will include but is not limited to: hands on the job training, Warehouse Management System (WMS) navigation, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) training. Said trainings are documented accordingly.
- Able to work in various temperature ranges such as freezers, refrigerated, and ambient for extended periods of time.
The above duties are meant to be representative of the position and not all-inclusive.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- General warehouse or manufacturing skills.
- Use of material handling equipment including pallet jacks (both manual and electric), stretch wrappers, and scales.
- General ability to operate machinery.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 /hour