Job Store Staffing is recruiting for a Production Worker for a client in the pharmaceutical industry located in Englewood, Colorado. The Production Worker will be a temporary-to-hire opportunity for the right candidates. We are looking for candidates with strong attention to detail, that are hard-working and willing to learn new skills. This opportunity it great to get your foot in the door with a pharmaceutical company and offers great growth opportunities within the field.
The Production Worker will be responsible for labeling finished product in a timely and excellent manner that meets company standards for safety, security and productivity. The Production Worker will be responsible for label reconciliation, documentation completeness and correctness of all product identification.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE PRODUCTION WORKER:
· Check for accuracy of information on all items
· Visually inspect finished product
· Properly label finished product
· Package labeled product and prepare it for shipping
· Document label reconciliation
· Promote and maintain a clean working environment
· Perform other related duties as assigned by management
EXPERIENCE AND NECESSARY SKILLS FOR THE PRODUCTION WORKER:
· Manufacturing, pharmaceutical and medical backgrounds are ideal
· Detail oriented
· Must be able to read and speak English
· Ability to stand for long periods of time
· Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
· Knowledge of cGMPs and GDPs beneficial
Production Worker currently has openings for first and second shift.
· First shift: Monday-Thursday, 6am-4:30pm
· Second shift: Monday-Thursday, 3:30pm-2am
Pay: $15/hr – plus $2 shift differential for second shift.
If you believe you are a qualified candidate please submit your resume online today