Full Time - 40 hours/week (6 am-2 pm ) St. Marys Posted on 9/13/2019
- Monitor residents’ status including vital signs, significant lab values, nutrition, and activity.
- Completes nursing assessments according to facility policies and procedures and standards of nursing care.
- Record all significant observation in the nurses notes.
- Receives all new orders and follows up appropriately.
- Inform the dietary department of any new admission or dietary change of a current resident via the communication slip.
- Completes incident report when incidents occur on their shift; notifies physician and family members: and, starts incident investigation.
- Administers medications per physician orders, documents on the resident MAR and completes any other needed monitoring such as required blood pressures with medicine administration.
- Communicates with the interdisciplinary care plan team to insure that residents needs are appropriately planned for in the care plan and the plan is resident directed.
- Completes skilled admission and discharge sheets including contacting appropriate pharmacy.
- Maintains a safe environment for residents, visitors and staff and is knowledgeable of OSHA, state and other regulatory requirements.
- Reduces the risk of health care acquired infections through compliance with current CDC hand hygiene guidelines and use of Standard Precautions.
- Ensures nursing procedures are followed by nursing service personnel, and it reflects the day to day nursing care procedures used by the facility.
- Directs the day-to-day functions of the nursing activities in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the facility, including making of work assignments to nursing assistants.
At Community HealthCare System we provide our professional health care team with a work environment that offers opportunities for professional and personal growth, along with work/life benefits which help ensure financial security.
- Group Health Insurance
- Life/Accidental Death Insurance
- Long Term Disability/Optional Insurance Plans
- Paid Time Off, Paid Health and Wellness Benefit
- Retirement Plan-403(b)
When you join CHCS, you become a part of an organization dedicated not only to its patients, but to its associates as well. It’s simple. We know the better care we take of our associates, the better care our patients receive.
CHCS is seeking dedicated nursing, allied health and business professional to join our first-class team.