We are looking for an experienced HVAC Technician to join our team in the Corpus Christi, TX area!
The HVAC Mechanic shall be responsible for performing routine maintenance and service repairs on heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems. Shall also be responsible for the installation of new units or replacement parts for existing units according to specifications and established safety guidelines. Works with manager to determine what tasks need to be outsourced.
- A valid driver’s license
- Boiler experience a plus
- Experience working in a government facility
Security Clearance Requirements
- It is mandatory that all Contractor personnel working onsite at federal facilities meet federal government security clearance standards. The Contractor shall submit security clearance information, for each employee, as required by current government identification card application procedures and future requirements as applicable.
- All employees must be authorized as acceptable under by the contracting officer for the prime contract under which this employee is working.
Compensation for this position includes the following:
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Employee medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employee life insurance
- Supplemental coverage for disability, accident, and life insurance or for dependent coverage is available for purchase.
Native Energy & Technology, Inc. is Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status. Women, veterans, and minorities are encouraged to apply.
In a rapidly evolving economy, capability and experience count. At Native Energy & Technology, Inc., we have developed a strategy for success providing global government facilities support in:
• Engineering and Construction
• Operations and Maintenance
• On-Site Staff Augmentation
• VTC Equipment and Services