POSITION SUMMARY: Provides secretarial support to Space Coast Early Steps Family Service Coordinators (FSC).
1. Performs essential office functions: Filing, chart closures, typing/sending letters and distribute faxes.
2. Prepares client records for closure and preforms required Quality Assurance.
3. Documents completed tasks in client’s chart.
4. Ensures confidentiality regarding client information.
5. Follows CATCH and Early Steps policies and procedures.
*Requires HS Diploma or GED, prefer Associate Degree or higher with a minimum of two-year office experience.
*Requires excellent interpersonal skills as well as ability to communicate orally and in writing with good typing skills. Has contact with a wide variety of people requiring ability to use a high level of tact and diplomacy.
*Must be able to work well under pressure, manage stress effectively and have excellent organizational skills while working independently.
*Must have good hearing acuity to listen to staff, providers and families on the phone and in person.
*Must have adequate physical mobility, the ability to lift 20 pounds unassisted (utilizing proper lifting techniques) and adequate transportation to get around Brevard County.
*Drug screen and Criminal background check is required.