Aspire Child & Family Services is a growing human services organization that is looking to build the best Home and Community based behavior services team around! As a result, we have immediate openings for full and part time positions for Therapeutic Support Staff (TSS). Make a difference for someone diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder or Behavior Disorders (ASD/BD).
Therapeutic Staff Support (TSS) provide 1:1 in-home and community behavioral support to individuals diagnosed with ASD or BD (e.g., Oppositional Defiance Disorder). Services will be done in the home of the client or in the community as outline by the client’s Individual Support Plan (ISP) / Behavior Support Plan (BSP).
Therapeutic Support Staff (TSS) Responsibilities:
- Data Collection (including progress notes after each visit)
- Behavior Plan Implementation
- Assist with decreasing challenging behavior
- Assist, support, and guide the individual to independence in areas such as self-care, staying healthy, decision making, home management, participating in activities, etc...
Requirements of Therapeutic Support Staff (TSS) include:
- 18 years of age or older
- Bachelor’s Degree (or currently enrolled in a bachelor’s program) in a related field
- Pass all clearances, including PA child abuse clearance, FBI fingerprinting, PA criminal record check,
- Mandated Reporter Certificate
- PA driver’s license check
- CPR/AED/First Aid
- Cannot be on any MA exclusions lists (LEIE, SAM, and Medicheck), cannot be excluded from participating in any medical assistance programs or federal health care programs
- Must have an automobile, current inspection, and current insurance.
Benefits of working as a Therapeutic Support Staff (TSS):
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- 401K with matched retirement contributions
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Flexible scheduling
- An awesome support team and leadership
- Ongoing training opportunities & BACB supervision
- Opportunities for advancement
Payment Commensurate with Education and Experience.
Aspire Child & Family Services is a comprehensive treatment center that offers counseling services in office and Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services in a client’s home, school, and/or community.