Req # 167658
3 month contract
A high degree of accuracy is required because all parts are now, essentially, traceable by lot. The Stock clerk must be aware of the lot numbers that are being requested. Keyboard accuracy is also highly important because we are working in an on-line, real-time environment where an error could be immediately accepted and processed.
Roles and Responsibilities
- May on a daily basis be asked to interface with Program Analysts, Engineers, Dispatch Personnel, Model Shop Expediters, Receiving Inspection Personnel, and Assembly and Test Personnel.
- Physically, the job demands that the stock clerk be on his/her feet constantly and be able to lift parts and boxes that vary in weight from less than a pound to 65 lbs.
- Proper packaging and handling techniques are necessary to prevent damage to parts and finished goods and in order to prevent injury to the clerks.
- Identify and/or question any deviations to standard practices such as cure dates, packaging, and material handling. Sign off on Certification Sheets on spare parts.
- Stockroom housekeeping activities such as cleaning material handling pans, keeping the stockroom neat and orderly, consolidating inventory and maintaining supplies.
- The task is physically counting inventory. Marking and labeling product in the stockroom.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 years of stockroom experience
MIDCOM is an innovative provider of IT, Technical, Engineering and Professional Services. For over 37 years, our diverse and expert service, talent, and advanced technologies have allowed us and our partners to win, deliver, and complete mission critical programs and initiatives within the Aerospace and Defense Sector.
MIDCOM has current long standing national contracts with the major Aerospace, Defense, High Technology and Cyber Security agencies and Prime Contractors. Aerospace has been the primary focus of MIDCOM’s business for over 37 years and we have an in depth understanding of the skill sets, experience, and controls needed to operate in this industry with unparalleled success. Our employees work with us over the years and through changing economies because we treat them fairly and with respect.
Midcom is proud to become a Cenergy company. To learn more about Cenergy, please visit www.cenergyintl.com