We are currently seeking career minded Lead technicians that are capable of running large scale commercial projects. This position requires advanced experience in the Voice and Data industry and knowledge of proper installation. Listed below are just a few requirements for this position.
* Positions for Lead Structured Cabling Technicians with 3+ years of experience in the commercial field. Technicians must have proper knowledge of ground up installation. Technicians must have advanced knowledge in reading schematics and running small crews of technicians. You will also be required to have experience with installing, terminating and testing fiber optics. Certifications such as BICSI, Panduit, Corning, Leviton, Comm-Scope, or Systimax are always a plus.
For consideration you must:
• Have reliable transportation
• Valid Driver License
• Proof of employment eligibility
• Be able to pass a criminal background check
• Be able to pass a drug screen
• Be willing to work in Austin or surrounding communities
• Be willing to work days, nights and weekends
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Schedules
• Matching 401K
• Paid Holidays
• Career Opportunities
• Referral Bonuses!
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration, APPLY NOW using our quick apply method or email us at email@example.com OR call (512) 345-7827.
Other job duties include:
* Install and repair telecommunications cable, including fiber optics.
* Inspect or test lines or cables, recording and analyzing test results, to assess transmission characteristics and locate faults or malfunctions.
* Splice cables, using hand tools, epoxy, or mechanical equipment.
* Measure signal strength at utility poles, using electronic test equipment.
* Access specific areas to string lines or install terminal boxes, auxiliary equipment, or appliances, using bucket trucks, or by climbing poles or ladders, or entering tunnels, trenches, or crawl spaces.
* String cables between structures and lines from poles, towers, or trenches and pull lines to proper tension.
* Pull up cable by hand from large reels mounted on trucks.
* Pull cable through ducts by hand or with winches.
* Participate in the construction or removal of telecommunication towers or associated support structures.