We are looking for an RV Technician -Maintenance worker - Master/Certified Technician to join our team! You will get to diagnose, repair and overhaul recreational vehicles and their components.
- Diagnose and repair recreational vehicles with primary focus on the "House" side or the RV
- Perform routine maintenance and repairs of 12 volt / 120 volt electrical or electronic systems, plumbing , general construction and mechanical systems.
- Provide labor and time estimates for repairs
- Inspect and test new vehicles for necessary adjustments
- Previous experience as an technician, mechanic, or other related fields (handyman)
- Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
We provide training and support to enable you to be your best.
We are a growing company, newly expanded to our fourth location in Texas, with lots of career opportunities. Many employees have been here for decades from wash and detail to sales and finance. We are transparent and offer performance reviews to make sure everyone understands their job description, expectations, and how they are measured. We ask a few things. Honesty, Integrity, Earn what you make through hard work. And you will receive that in return.