The Outside Sales Engineer plans, directs, and coordinates the development of business proposals to potential and existing customers.
- Develop new business in the territory as well as maintain, service, and grow existing accounts.
- Follow up and negotiate with customers on quotes and bid awards.
- Communicate effectively to discern the customer’s need and grow customer relationships.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to develop the best solution and proposal for the customer.
- Collaborate with the Koops team to negotiate and close sales
- Display a passion for staying on the cutting edge of technology by monitoring market and competitor activities and adjusting to a changing environment.
- Execute Koops strategic plans and recommend changes to the management team.
- Display professional etiquette with a focus on quality and customer satisfaction.
- Listen to customers and discern what brings the customer value
- Establish new and maintain existing relationships with variety of customers
A team that is a beacon of principled integrity, excellence and stewardship
To serve our customers with the best factory automation systems
Our purpose is to serve God, our families, our community, and our customers guided by Biblical principles, embracing integrity, honesty, strength of character, fairness and respect.
Integrity: Treat those with whom we have contact (customers, suppliers, each other, community) with integrity and the highest level of ethical behavior.
Team: Mesh together people possessing unique qualities; diverse experiences, talents, and strengths, to form a team unmatched in resourcefulness, creativity, and raw potential.
Excellence: Do what we do to the best of our ability, constantly striving to develop our capabilities to best serve our internal and external customers with persistent drive and follow-through.
Stewardship: Develop and wisely use the resources we have been given in order to share what we have with others.
Excellent Customer Support, Reliable Project Management, and Rock Solid Engineering Solutions
We are proud to have received the Best & Brightest Companies To Work For award for 2019!