NiteLines USA, Inc. is currently working with the Florida Department of Health to address the Hepatitis A outbreak in Florida and are looking to hire 10 -15 RNs in several counties to work 40 hrs/week. RN’s will be accompanied by a Florida Outreach Worker and must drive their own vehicle 20-60 miles per week or more.
Counties: Brevard, Lake, Marion, Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Sumter, and Volusia.
Requirements for Registered Nurse – Specialties (RN)
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current licensure (without restrictions or prior loss)
- New Grads Welcome!
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification.
- Passing score on an EKG proctored competency test, including age-specific competencies
- Physical exam within 12 months verifying freedom from communicable disease
- Fit testing conducted within 72 hours of orientation by contractor using 3M 1860 (med), 3M 1860S (small)
- Lift, push, and pull items up to 30lbs
Responsibilities for Registered Nurse – Specialties (RN)
- Administer Hepatitis A Vaccination
- Provide nursing care within the guidelines of Nurse Practice Act
- Use sound judgment in assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care
- Follow infection control guidelines
- Recognize emergency situations and provide appropriate nursing care
- Communicate changes in patient condition per policy
- Promote patient and personnel safety
- Demonstrate safe and correct techniques in use of patient care equipment
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD SUBMIT A COPY OF THEIR CURRENT RESUME, LICENSE, AND CPR / BLS CARD AS WELL AS A VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE AND PROOF OF IMMUNIZATIONS.
What we do...
A diversified Medical, Technical and Operational Support Agency for all types of Government Agencies across the USA. We employ administrative, technical and medical personnel, as well as management and finance personnel who have proven experience, meet educational requirements, and exceptional customer service. We pride ourselves on being supportive and responsive to all our employees.
Established in 1994, NiteLines USA has successfully delivered contract support services to more than 144 government institutions and Medical treatment facilities across the country.