Children's Snow Sport Manager at Boreal
This position is part of the manager leadership team for Boreal Ridge Corporation. This position oversees the service functions for all Children's Snowsports Programs during winter and summer. The successful candidate will have proven experience in ski industry staff management, revenue center management and development. We strive to provide entrepreneurial experiences, services, and products to Boreal, Soda Springs & Woodward Tahoe guests. The Children's Snowsports Programs Manager will develop and implement an annual revenue center plan in conjunction with the company's strategic plan and the Snowsports Operations, process and standards. Manages direct reports over Business Units to ensure high standards of systems, processes, communication and administration. Ensures the highest level of guest service for primary guest service interaction areas. Works in unison with Marketing to provide assistance to internal departments in order to meet company goals. The manager is responsible for efficient and effective operation of the Children's Snowsports Programs
* Full Time, Year-Round
* Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K, PTO & Paid Holidays
* Miscellaneous ski industry perks.
* Woodward Tahoe access.
* Fun, fast-paced, innovative, & progressive work environment
The successful candidate:
- Is innovative, analytical and strengthens our market position through linkage with IT and marketing functions
- Strategic vision of long term revenue growth and service improvement
- Contributes to the optimal development of product offering through pricing, sales planning and tracking
- Is honest and has the highest integrity, is driven and demonstrates strong leadership abilities
- Is energized by a fast-paced and potentially high-pressure work environment
- Is able to handle and manage confidential information and is someone who has a fun, dynamic, energetic, and positive personality and who constantly strives to be the best
- Ability to connect with all levels of staff
- Follows established policies and procedures and is supportive of the Company's core values
- Is organized and sees projects through to the finish
- Is flexible with hours and days of work, and is able to work any hours of the day, any days of the week. Prioritizes and re-prioritizes personal time and work to have good balance in life
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.