- Primary Location: United States,Florida,Tampa
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Customer Service
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19022199
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.?Citi?s Mission and Value Proposition
explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards
explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients? and the public?s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.?Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.About the Role
The Sales and Client Engagemennt Suppport Analyst will provideOne-Step-Resolution ensuring incoming requests from the IPB U.S. Branches, IPB franchise offices located outside the U.S., and Sales Team are prioritized and managed according to established policies and procedures, business and regulatory and any and all exceptions follow established guidelines. The requests from the IPB U.S. Sales Team will come over the phone, email, an RSM case or IM. In addition will provide necessary support to Customer Care and Operations with daily metrics.Key Responsibilities:
- Follow up on all escalations from Sales and Client Engagement team through completion.
- Channel all applicable transaction requests and complaints to the appropriate areas within Operations and Customer Care.
- Provide support to Customer Care and Operations for all daily metrics.
- Collaborate with various operational units to ensure timely resolution of pending items.
- Support special projects or requests as needed, including team presentations or metrics support.
- Lead weekly calls with the sales office located across the U.S. and South America to assess service needs, training needs, and process clarification.
- Assist with daily MIS reports.
- Challenge the status quo; identify, propose and implement new initiatives as needed by proposing solutions that will better the client experience.
- Analyze metrics on top escalations.
- Report trends of escalations to Senior Management and promote changes to address a reduction in escalations by implementing process changes, system enhancements, or further training as needed.
- Complete training material to address gaps in processes, system navigation as well as procedures.
- Present material to team members and Sales Team as needed.
- Maintain training material to ensure material is kept up to date.
- Manage projects and other activities as required by management.?
- Ability to use Microsoft tool suite (Word, Access, PowerPoint), advanced use of MS Excel.
- Knowledge of IPB US products, services and operational procedures.
- Knowledge of IPB US processing and non-processing systems (Global Rainbow/CitiSmart/CWS, Exceller, Rainbow Servicing)
- Knowledge of IPB products, services, Rainbow Servicing Manager (RSM), STaRs/PEGA, Document Management System (DMS), CitiDocs, OneSource, CBOL), Rainbow Servicing Manager (RSM), STaRs/PEGA, OneSource, CBOL) and operational procedures.
- Strong organizational and decision making skills. Detailed oriented. (Organization/ Prioritization Abilities/ Multi-tasking in fast paced environment)
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills (positive feedback, active listening, resolving breakdowns).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Willing self-learner and proactive.
- Problem solver - Takes the initiative to resolve the problem, understand root cause and work on permanent solutions.
- Proactively involved to follow-up process until its completion.
- Strong customer service orientation (customer service experience with internal/external clients a plus).
- Bi-lingual: English and Spanish (Portuguese is a plus)
- Positive attitude, strong analytical skills and leadership influence, change promoters
- Analytical skills (Assessment/ Decision Making/ Problem Solving)
- Flexibility/ Orientation to Change