Call Center Advisor I ? Revenue Cycle Customer Care ? Maitland
AdventHealth Maitland seeks to hire Call Center Advisor I who will embrace our mission to extend the healing ministry of Christ.
Established in 1908, AdventHealth is one of the largest not-for-profit healthcare systems in the country, caring for more than a million patients each year. The Maitland Office Plaza houses our highly skilled teams that support our hospital system including Marketing, Patient Financial Services, Revenue Management, the Credit Union and Human Resources. The Trickel Building, a two-story office structure, creates an atmosphere of health and healing, with a healthy-style caf? and quaint chapel. The main lobby is filled with lush greenery and a light trickle of water, creating a holistic environment.
Monday ? Friday; M-Th 8:50-6:10, F 7:50-2:10
The Call Center Advisor I, is responsible for processing a high volume of inbound/outbound calls from patients to address inquiries and questions, responds to complaints, troubleshoot problems, obtain accurate information and collecting on account receivables to protect the financial standing of AdventHealth. Interacts in a professional and timely manner with patients, physicians and other department personnel to accomplish patient satisfaction. Adheres to AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
Knowledge, Skills, Education, & Experience Required:
- Ability to manage calls effectively by actively listening and providing appropriate solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- High level of patience, understanding and compassion in all customer interactions
- Ability to quickly identify and resolve customer?s needs while ensuring high quality service standards
- Ability to support and participate in professional development initiatives
- Independently performs basic math functions
- Accurately types 25-35 wpm
- One (1) year of experience in collections, customer service, or a call center environment
- High School diploma or GED (Preferred)
Licensure, Certification, or Registration Required:
Demonstrates, through behavior, AdventHealth?s core values of keep me safe, love me, make it easy, and own it.
- Responsible for obtaining and verifying patient demographic information for the purposes of ensuring timely collections in support the hospital financial goals.
- Maintains confidentiality of all personnel and patient related information by adhering to HIPAA regulations.
- Reviews, analyzes and resolves customer questions and concerns to support customer satisfaction initiatives.
- Continuously meets and exceeds Advisor I call performance and etiquette standards as outlined in the Call Center Productivity and Phone Audit Quality Review guidelines, to include: collection, call volume and wrap up time goals.
- Monitors, reports and performs activities for the purpose of collecting balances owed to AdventHealth, to include past due or delinquent accounts.
- Establishes payment arrangements and coordinates flow of Self-Pay accounts.
- Participates in collections and customer service training to support patient satisfaction initiatives.
- Maintains appropriate external and internal relationships to resolve or assist with account resolutions prior to referring accounts to external agencies.
- Supports professional development initiatives by promoting and engaging in a cohesive, goal-oriented learning environment.
If you want to be a part of a team that is dedicated to delivering the highest quality in patient care, we invite you to explore the Call Center Advisor I opportunity with AdventHealth Maitland and apply online today.
Call Center Advisor I, Revenue Cycle, Maitland