Travel RN Nurses Needed
CCU, PCU, Tele & Stepdown Nurses
Coronary Care Unit, Progressive Care Unit, Stepdown
& Telemetry Unit Registered Nurses
California Travel RN Nursing Assignments Researching a Travel Assignment in the state of California or concidering a seasonal location? You are in the right place, the HCEN Network of staffing agencies have numerous assignments that you will not find posted on the public big job boards. There are numerous reason why they are not, but one thing is for sure, if there is an assignment for you, the HCEN Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies has themWould you like to spend the fall / winter somewhere great? The Hospitals have already started posting their available seasonal travel assignments with the HCEN Network of staffing agencies. Submit your more information request today and get your choice of great locations before they are gone.Where would you like to go?
- Spend the winter in the warmth of Florida, Virgin Islands, Arizona, Hawaii, Southern California or many others.
- Spend the winter in the beautiful states of Colorado, Utah, Vermont.
- So many great options today's travel nurse has to choose from
Click More Information Seasonal Request Short Form
The Travel Nurse Season is here and it shows
- Interested in locating that perfect RN Travel Assignment Job?
- Looking for great compensation as well as leading benefits packages?
Veteran Traveler or researching your first assignment options,
You are in the right place.
For the past 5 years, thousands of Nurses just like you have utilized the sites of HealthCare Employment Network to explore a career as a Traveling Registered Nurse. Complete the More Information Request and let the staffing agencies come to you. The Travel Nurse working in the CCU, PCU / Tele / Stepdown unit provides care in a variety of different areas, with a diverse patient population. Being a CCU, PCU / Stepdown RN requires the ability to help the patient with the natural progression out of a critical care unit. The CCU, PCU / Stepdown Registered Nurse has stabilized to a point of improvement but requires a skilled plan of care.
?Tired of always being asked to complete a lengthy application?
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- Minimum of two years recent experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
We can appreciate that, we have been in your shoes as past "Travelers"
Get the information you need from the
Nation's Top Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short
"More Information Request"