We Are Hiring
RN-NICU - Neonatal ICU Unit 001 - Part-Time,Night - Adventist Hinsdale Hospital - Hinsdale,IL
2 12-hr shifts per weekWhy Join AMITA?
AMITA Health (www.AMITAhealth.org
) is a joint operating company formed by the Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO based Ascension.
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has 900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity to
Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.Responsibilities:
What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Certification specializing in Neonatal Resuscitation credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Certification specializing in The S.T.A.B.L.E Program credentialed from the S.T.A.B.L.E. Program.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred for the Hinsdale and La Grange locations. Must obtain BSN within three years of hire date.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Minimum of 2 years of recent Level III NICU RN experience strongly preferred
- We do not accept New grad RNs for this area.
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.