Lead Business Systems Analysts are assigned responsibility for systems supporting specific business areas. They have primary responsibility for supporting Oracle E-Business Suite modules as well as custom modules and 3 rd party software packages that interface with Oracle EBS within their assigned business areas. A Lead BSA will assist in the selection of new team members, mentor existing team members and assist with setting development standards. They will have direct project management authority for the IS phases of projects including Business Design, Technical Design, Development and Testing. The Lead BSA has the responsibility and indirect authority for working with users during the additional phases of Initiation and Feasibility, Test, Implementation and Support.
- Lead the IS team that supports assigned business areas. The Lead BSA is responsible for ensuring business needs are met by supporting associates in the use of existing systems and by prioritizing, assigning and managing new development work within their defined work group.
- Mentor members of the defined work group on new and existing software technologies, business functionality and Gear Standards.
- Ensure all development is completed and accurate in accordance with Gear standards and the Gear defined CMM Level 2 framework.
- Assist the IS Director in recruiting members of the defined work group.
- Assist the IS Director in the preparation of performance appraisals and disciplinary actions for members of the defined work group.
- Work in concert with other Lead BSAs to establish and enforce standards including development technologies, tools, architectures, frameworks and standards for 3 rd party package integration.
- The Lead BSA is responsible for identifying projects that are more than 80 hours and working with the users and IS Director to bring these projects to the IS Steering Committee for approval.
- The Lead BSA interacts closely with users to define problems, identify requirements and create solutions to meet business needs.
- The Lead BSA is responsible for the creation of Functional & Technical Designs detailing system solutions that meet user defined requirements.
- The Lead BSA is responsible for co-managing systems projects to facilitate the successful and timely implementation of software solutions.
- Manage the functional, technical and development phases of a project, coordinating with the user phases of testing and implementation
- Work with vendors to resolve issues
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge and understanding of design tools
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge and understanding of Oracle Applications
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge and understanding of third party applications
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge and understanding of GEAR for Sports
- Explain technical concepts effectively, taking audience into account
- College Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 years' experience with Oracle EBS Applications
- Systems Analyst experience
- 3-5 years of experience in the functional area
- Understanding of Development tools and techniques
- Project management skills a plus
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Microsoft Project is a plus
- SQL knowledge is a plus
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: