Under the direction of the Store Manager, work in a branded retail business that generates superior retail returns and provides America's best brands in intimate apparel. To connect with, provide optimal customer service, and sell to customers, enabling the store to achieve sales objectives. Customer Assistants may be involved in all of the activities of the store including sales, display and merchandising, housekeeping, and stocking.
- To convey a friendly "SERVICE FIRST" personable and engaged attitude to all customers at all times regardless of circumstances.
- Acknowledge customers within the store and assist customers in making their selections. Inform customers of the key items on sale.
- Develop an in-depth product knowledge of merchandise sold in the store through use of catalogs and product literature offered by the Company. Also by working with store management on a daily basis.
- Operate the cash register in a courteous and professional manner, set forth in the Store Procedure Manual.
- Straighten merchandise in store daily and repackage any loose merchandise.
- Keep store management informed of any problems which could cause morale or performance problems within the store.
- Responsible for pricing merchandise and stocking store on a daily basis to maintain a good in-stock condition.
- Responsible for following all Company procedures which apply to store.
- Proper maintaining of store housekeeping consisting of sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, bathrooms, break room and any other areas directed by management.
- Work in any area of store needing assistance as requested by management.
- Always work in a safe manner to insure that Company safety guidelines are being followed.
- Responsible for informing management of any security problems involving customers or employee theft.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Must be age 18 or older
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Retail experience preferred but not required
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: