Novant Health is seeking a Patient Service Coordinator III to provide timely and accurate recordings of patient demographics, insurance information, patient charges and collections. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.Qualifications
- Education: High school diploma required.
- Experience: One year of clerical experience in medical office setting required. Other related experience may be considered in lieu of medical office experience.
- Additional skills required: Knowledge of medical office software for the following: updating patient demographic information, posting charges, copays, and scheduling patient appointments. Requires excellent verbal communication skills. Must be able to work with changing priorities. Requires excellent organizational, problem solving and critical thinking skills. Must be able to interact with individuals of all cultures and levels of authority. Requires the ability to maintain confidentiality. Must be able to function as part of a team. Must possess initiative. Basic medical terminology required, knowledge can be obtained through formal classes or work experience. High level of working knowledge of EPIC systems. Detailed knowledge of multiple payors' billing requirements. Familiarity of coding requirements for practice speciality.
- Additional skills preferred: Proficient in use of all computer software utilized in practice.
- It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of ""First Do No Harm"".
Welcome to Novant Health
We are an integrated system of physician practices, hospitals, outpatient centers, and more – each element committed to delivering a remarkable healthcare experience for you and your family. With world-class technology, personal connections, and care that’s easier to access and understand, Novant Health is with you every step of the way on your journey to health and wellness.
Remarkable care - We are welcoming a new era in healthcare where achieving good health is just the beginning. We believe in caring for the whole person by getting to know you, having conversations and making connections with our patients. Combining the talent and expertise of our people, the breadth of capabilities across our system, and a commitment to helping you get better and stay healthy is how we are making healthcare remarkable. You can read about some of our remarkable moments here.
Ease and convenience - Novant Health is there when and where you need us. We are working to make healthcare easy to access, easy to schedule and easy to understand. We are bringing the ease and convenience that you enjoy in other aspects of your lives to the healthcare experience because we believe that healthcare doesn’t have to be confusing, difficult or disconnected. Start taking control of your health by visiting MyChart.
Community wellness - Our promise is to deliver remarkable healthcare. Part of that promi