Are you a natural networker who thrives on helping people? Do you enjoy making new connections, building relationships, and giving back to others? As an Adecco Staffing Recruiter, you will positively impact others' lives every day by matching them with a career they love within a great organization who needs their talent. Whether its uncovering job opportunities, identifying job requirements, sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates, or presenting job offers, Recruiters make possibilities happen.
And if you're new to recruiting, Adecco supports you with best-in-class training and a global team just as driven as you are to put people to work.
Below are qualities we seek for this role. If this sounds like you, click Apply to let us know you're interested!
Skills we look for:
• Skilled communicator: delivers well-received written and verbal messages
• Exceptional networker: creates professional relationships through in-person events and social media
• Client relationship guru: provides quality customer service, delivers results
• Flexible adapter: views changing business needs as an opportunity
• Productivity expert: self-motivated, sets priorities, meets deadlines, handles multiple tasks simultaneously
• Problem solver: identifies challenges, proactively seeks and recommends creative solutions
• Technologically inclined: proficiently uses Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Recruiting whiz: Knows how to locate talent using innovative sourcing and recruiting techniques, proactively markets candidates to clients, up-to-date on labor laws, able to navigate applicant tracking system
Things to bring:
• High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of one (1) year of recruiting or other relevant experience is required
• Bachelor's degree and previous experience working in the staffing or human resources solutions industries is highly desirable About the Adecco Group
Grow with us and love what you do.
The Adecco Group is the world's leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues provide more than 100,000 organizations with the talent, HR services, and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation.
Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organizations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 5 on the Great Place to Work? - World's Best Workplaces 2018 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine global brands: Adecco, Adia, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, General Assembly, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Spring Professional and YOSS.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
T he Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our unwavering commitment to the businesses, job seekers and communities we serve.
Every day, we propel job seekers forward in their career and help America’s top employers attract, develop and manage the very best talent. Job seekers rely on us for exciting temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent opportunities, as well as career resources and advice. Businesses throughout the country and across all industries count on us for access to more than 9 million qualified candidates and an ability to deliver proactive and actionable insight into the economy and the job market. We also sponsor community and nationwide community service events to ensure opportunities for all.
We are proud of the fact that we connect more people with more jobs than anyone else, and know how important what we do is - not only to the economy and job market, but also to the lives and communities we touch