As our company expands, we are in need of detail-oriented, self-motivated, quick-learning, problem-solving people people to support our Guest Experience Team! This is a full-time remote role.
- Respond to inquiries from current and potential guests in a timely manner, which may take the form of texts, emails, phone calls, and live chats.
- Maintain the Getaway brand voice through all guest communication.
- Help the Guest Experience Team with service recovery.
- Provide booking and communication help for important internal programs.
- Think creatively about ways in which we can optimize each guest?s experience.
- Master our internal property management system and learning the ins and outs of our cabin operations.
- Identify and reporting technical issues within our property management system.
- 0-3 years of customer service or hospitality experience.
- An optimistic problem-solver with an inherent love for helping people.
- A crystal-clear communicator, both in person and online.
- A pro at eradicating typos with a knack for impeccable spelling and grammar.
- An expert multitasker who's comfortable juggling several urgent tasks at once.
- Cool as a cucumber under pressure.
- Comfortable working with uncertainty and a sense of urgency.
- Efficient, proactive, and resourceful.
- An expert in Google Suite.
Schedule and Compensation:
- This is an hourly paid position with full-time hours inclusive of benefits. This position is full-time remote.?Your schedule will include nights and weekends and may include short shifts and long shifts.