Are you passionate about talent?... What could be more exciting - personally and professionally - than being part of an organization that invests in its people? Experian knows that its people are the key to its success. We achieve extraordinary results and believe in the development of talent to enable these results.
We are seeking an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment who likes to be challenged and values the opportunity to make a difference every single day. Assumes a primary, strategic and consultative role, while collaborating with the Talent Management team in support of the identified talent goals for each fiscal year. Provides thought partnership, project management, facilitation and design for the range of talent initiatives linked to Experian Global, North America and Business Segment needs.
At Experian, we are the trusted power behind data and the leading global information services company, providing everything from fraud and identity protection, to data analytics and credit scores. Our products help decision-making for consumers and businesses alike.
With operations stretching globally, Experian is 17,000 people strong, supporting clients and operations in more than 80 countries. Generating nearly $5 billion in revenue annually, Experian is primed for growth and searching for the most talented and innovative people to join our family and take us to new heights.
If you have passion for talent - you're agile, data-driven and creative and you're also curious and an explorer. You push for great. You crave success through close partnership and collaboration then we have a great role for you. We are seeking a creative and critical thinker with breadth and depth in facilitating all things talent.
Essential Job Functions:
- May be assigned the role of project team lead, engaged in developing, enhancing or sustaining practical and relevant end-to-end solutions for many Talent Management initiatives to include; On-boarding, Performance Management, Leadership Development, Career/Succession Management, Change Management, Competency Models, Team Effectiveness, Engagement, and Culture.
- Facilitates a range of requirements for delivery of Leadership Development programs at all levels.
- Conducts needs analysis, defines/determines optimal solutions and recommendations as a thought partner in consulting, and supporting requests from HR Business community as requested by their business leaders.
- Works closely with HR Business partners to evaluate and support the needs of the business and create custom interventions aligned with Integrated Talent Management resources/tools that have been developed which will increase leader, team and individual effectiveness.
- Engages project team through effective organizational, planning and communication skills.
- Ensures that the TM components of new business integrations are effectively identified, planned and implemented, with the full engagement of key business stakeholders.
- Delivers leadership development programs in-person and virtually.
- Partners with other Talent Management team members to support and recommend strategies, models and topics to enhance the work across the employee life cycle/TM model.
- Partners with Talent Management leader(s) to ensure project work and initiatives are connected to, and integrated with all talent disciplines.
- Managing and overseeing events and logistics in relation to Diversity & Inclusion activities and leadership development programs. This can include influential problem-solving, directing event set-up, organizing vendors and coordinating with business contact.
- May be assigned to global projects representing NA region requiring alignment of assigned TM work and ensuring feasibility of recommendations to our workforce.
- Uses analytics, statistics, metrics and trends to evaluate the effectiveness of programs/initiatives and sustain the momentum around talent efforts.
- Performs other duties and special projects as required and assigned.
- Carries out all responsibilities in accordance with Experian policies and applicable laws.
Position Qualifications-Education, Experience
- Related Bachelor's degree. Advance degree in Human Resources, Organizational Leadership, Organizational Development preferred or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Must be based at Costa Mesa office.
- Requires a minimum of 3 plus years' related experience within Leadership Development
- Advanced facilitation and presentation skills.
- Consultative skills and ability to work with a range of HR Business Partners and leaders to create custom solutions to talent needs.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Balance of tactical and strategic focus in all areas of accountability.
- High level of self-initiative and sense of urgency coupled with a strong customer service orientation.
- Knowledge of HR policies and practices.
- Exceptional project/program management skills with ability to organize execute and provide guidance to project team members.
- Ability to consult and advice on projects within a matrix organization structure.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion.