- Unplug lift and make sure lift is serviceable
- Obtain all sheets or labels and pull cases per sheet
- Take cases to match-up or pick pack belt and scan into final or replenishment
- Place cases on match-up belt or pallet
- Locate finished goods and bulk bundle to proper location
- Complete cycle counter when needed
- Any other duties as specified by supervisor.
- Reading and writing literate
- Working knowledge of computers a plus
- Forklift license
- Ability to walk entire shift.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: