SVP, Relationship ManagerJob DescriptionSummary:
Senior level relationship manager that develops and manages new commercial deposit and loan accounts and client relationships while enhancing existing relationships. To achieve this, it is expected that the role be proactive in providing financial solutions to both existing and prospective clients. Also responsible for increasing the bank's deposit base through various products, developing sound and profitable business relationships, credit assessment and exceeding customer needs and expectations while complying with regulatory requirements. This position will service as a mentor to other relationship managers within the organization and could evolve into a management or team leader role.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify deposit driven commercial relationships and present solutions using treasury management, wealth products and other services.
- Manages and services commercial relationships by interviewing applicants and obtaining pertinent financial data.
- Analyzes pertinent financial information and determines whether a credit is an acceptable risk.
- Approves loans within assigned lending authority, and company policies and procedures.
- Recommends credits outside lending authority to the next level or presents to Loan Committee in accordance with established procedures.
- Ongoing monitoring of existing loans for conformity to terms and conditions.
- Actively participates with and assists other lending officers on larger, more complex credits.
- Monitors market conditions, observing competitor impact and makes recommendations to maintain a competitive and profitable product line.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of all commercial products including loans, treasury management, trade service products and deposits to facilitate cross-selling and enhance the client experience.
- Must have demonstrated skills in commercial credit underwriting, business development and portfolio management for mid-sized companies.
- Minimum of seven or more years of Commercial Lending experience preferred.
- Must have excellent communication, presentation and tactful interpersonal skills.
- Superb people skills to work within a team environment and successfully develop and retain client relationships.
- Proven ability to cross-sell other banking products, including loans, deposits and treasury management.
- Self-motivated to work independently and take ownership.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Business with emphasis in financial banking preferred.
- Effective time management and organizational skills are required.
- Must be attentive to detail and accurate when analyzing financial statements and presenting a credit package for formal approval.
- This position requires the use of sound business discretion, good judgment, and excellent problem solving skills.
- Basic knowledge of personal computer hardware and software skills including MS Word and Excel.
- Strong working knowledge of regulations, compliance standards, market trends and products relating to the banking industry.
- Superior analytical and decision making skills based on a thoughtful assessment of risk.
Education and/or Experience:
- May be responsible for managing other associates
Computer and Software Skills:
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university with a minimum of seven years related experience and/or training in commercial banking
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations: Equal Opportunity Statement
- Google Mail
Enterprise Bank & Trust is committed to helping individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce and ensuring equal opportunity to apply and compete for jobs. If you need an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Enterprise Bank & Trust please contact Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enterprise Bank & Trust is committed to managing our business and community relationships in ways that positively impact our associates, clients, and the diverse communities where we work and live. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. All employment offers are contingent upon the applicant successfully completing both drug and background check screenings. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law poster at: https://link.zixcentral.com/u/324ca55e/qL5ePJcS6RG7hzIZh3soMg?u=https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm