Start earning some extra income working for Adecco at Radial on Joseph Martin Highway in Martinsville, Virginia! Adecco is currently hiring Warehouse Production Associates for temp to hire opportunities with pay rates from $9.63-10.18/hr., with overtime as needed!
Warehouse Production Associates are responsible for hand picking orders, packing and labeling merchandise for shipment, and transporting products within a warehouse environment.
If you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to advance your career with a company that values your hard work, then look no further! - If you meet the qualifications below, click on Apply Now.Responsibilities:
- Receive products using RF guns and unload shipments from trucks
- Pick orders and place items on conveyors
- Package product to order specifications
- Operate carts, dollies, and other moving equipment to move large quantities of merchandise
- Build and stretch wrap pallets
- Entry level ??" no previous warehouse or other experience is required
- Must have reliable transportation and good attendance
- Ability to stand for entire shift and walk throughout the warehouse
- Pay attention to detail while picking orders and packing items for shipping
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
We have openings on all shifts!
For instant consideration for this Warehouse Production job with Adecco on Joseph Martin Highway in Martinsville, Virginia, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be prequalified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our unwavering commitment to the businesses, job seekers and communities we serve.
Every day, we propel job seekers forward in their career and help America’s top employers attract, develop and manage the very best talent. Job seekers rely on us for exciting temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent opportunities, as well as career resources and advice. Businesses throughout the country and across all industries count on us for access to more than 9 million qualified candidates and an ability to deliver proactive and actionable insight into the economy and the job market. We also sponsor community and nationwide community service events to ensure opportunities for all.
We are proud of the fact that we connect more people with more jobs than anyone else, and know how important what we do is - not only to the economy and job market, but also to the lives and communities we touch