To lead the New Ways of Working (NWoW) Center of Excellence for the Retail Investor Group (RIG). New Ways of Working include lean management systems and agile operating models.
Duties and Responsibilities
Provide overall strategic direction (and leadership) for the RIG New Ways of Working (NwoW) Center of Excellence
- Formulate/refine, communicate and implement the RIG 3-5 year NWoW COE vision and strategy.
- Build the infrastructure for the RIG NWoW COE, in line with the Enterprise NWoW principles and methodology, e.g., Hire Senior NWoW Leaders for each subdivision, scale up change catalysts/agents for the division, build and own the deployment strategy for RIG, and build out the supporting infrastructure (tools and methodologies, training, audit and sustainability measures, CI special project resources).
- Provide leadership and strategic direction to the RIG NwoW COE, leading effective NwoW deployments, building deep capabilities and energizing the crew members.
Responsible for partnering with each RIG subdivision to drive ?world-class? delivery of NWoW, resulting in significant benefits for the organization
- Accountable for the delivery of NWoW deployment across the division (~6000+ crew members over 24-36 months), with clear expectations of improvements in the client experience, crew experience and productivity for the division.
- Accountable for clearly articulating value delivery of the program, and providing regular reports against budget and deployment plans to the executive team and other key stakeholders across the enterprise.
- Ensure RIG NWoW COE provides ?just in time? resources and services to support and sustain the changes in each RIG subdivision; Effectively manage the fluctuations of the RIG NwoW COE in line with deployment and business plans with fiscal responsibility and matrix management into other divisions (e.g., Enterprise NWoW).
- ?Accountable for the performance of the six RIG subdivision NWoW teams and the RIG NWoW infrastructure team (e.g., tools and methodologies, training, audit and sustainability measures, CI special project resources).
Drive a continuous improvement mindset through the RIG division
- Actively engage with RIG executives and senior stakeholders to promote NWoW objectives and benefits.
- Accountable for deployment of NWoW standards in the RIG division; ensure consistency of implementation and methodologies during deployments across the division.
- Represent the RIG NWoW COE in key internal and external meetings.
- Sit in (and often facilitate) cross-sub-divisional NWoW leadership meetings.
- Escalate any issues and risks to executives in the divisions.
- Minimum of ten years of related business experience, with at least six years of project management experience. Previous people-leadership experience strongly preferred.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience required. Graduate degree preferred.