Mondelez International, Inc.
empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people
and great brands
. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
In Information Systems, you'll connect and empower every aspect of our global organization through excellence in technology and services. This includes investing in growth-enabling solutions as well as systems that integrate our supply chain from procurement to manufacturing, and customer service to logistics. You'll help Mondelez International implement the right business capabilities, powered by better information.
The role is part of the Portfolio & Performance management team. This team works across functions and markets to drive an enterprise-wide technology strategy while aligning to our business strategy. Portfolio management is part of the processes in scope for this team and encompasses the processes, governance and tools used to plan, create, assess, balance and communicate the execution of the IBS portfolio.
This role leads the IBS portfolio for a CTO, the team strives to define and implement globally harmonized portfolio processes, ensuring the right decisions are made on portfolio spend for a tower ($30-70mm) focused on value delivered and alignment with business strategy.
This role is directly responsible for day to day operations for portfolio in CTO, working in close partnership with Hosting, Network, Workplace Services leads and projects managers for various small and large projects. Ensure projects are on track - scope, timelines, budget. Understand cross project dependencies and their impacts on portfolio execution. Ensure alignment with tower and function strategy. This role will be key in managing overall portfolio financials for a tower.
- Responsible for bringing IBS strategy to life through the execution of Portfolio for a functional area
- Leads the governance of the Tower portfolio
- Ensures that investments are aligned with business strategy and IBS strategy
- Manages a portfolio of project and program management services (project prioritization, project analysis, project execution, project delivery) for the tower.
- Monitors value metrics to make informed decisions maximizing returns across projects and programs in a tower.
- Works with project delivery & service management teams on resourcing strategies for projects to ensure optimum support for projects and for the day-to-day operational activities.
- Prioritizes programs and projects based on changing functional needs, resource capacity constraints, risk exposure, and interdependencies.
- Ensures adoption and implementation of Tollgate methodology on programs & projects
- Reporting and communication of overall tower portfolio status to all stakeholders.
- Run rate savings
- On-time, on-budget project delivery
- Accurate reporting
- Positive stakeholder feedback
- $30-70MM annual portfolio spend
- Projects in portfolio delivered as planned
- PMO reporting published timely and in good quality
- Positive feedback from key stakeholders and peers
Key Interfaces / Stakeholders
- IBS Capability leads (Director)
- IBS Project & portfolio managers, project owners
- IBS regional finance leads
- 10 years of experience working with portfolio management, program management, including managing financials, PMO experience preferred
- Experience in managing technology projects in Hosting, Network, Collaboration/Workplace Services a must
- Fosters and builds a collaborative working relationship with various stakeholders
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams in an international environment
- Experience in managing stakeholder relationships cross-functionally in technology, finance and operational business
- Experience working in matrix organization
- Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment and deliver results with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to master detail across broad subject matter and synthesize essence in concise communication
- Fluency in English, other language skills a plus, but not required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels
- Expert in IT financial management and organizational change management
- Working knowledge of IT risk management, IT standards and policies formulation
- Bachelor Degree required
Mondelez Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.