Physical Therapist need in Aiken,?one of the two largest cities of the Central Savannah River Area. Shop, dine, and catch live music while meandering quaint downtown streets, gaze at an iconic oak canopy, experience the?equestrian culture, and take a historic trolley tour.?Located 30 min away from Georgia and?hour outside of Columbia.
POSITION TYPE:? Physical Therapist (PT)
LOCATION: Aiken, SC
SETTING: Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) / Long Term Care (LTC)
POSITION TYPE:? Full-Time Permanent
- New graduates must have clinical in SNF/LTC
- Ensure delivery of high quality patient care services.
- Perform direct patient care, including evaluation of muscle, skeletal, neurological and other physical problems.
- Implement effective communication with own and other departments' staff, with medical staff and patients to ensure coordinated efforts and provision of high quality service and optimal patient care.
- Plan, design, implement and interpret specific physical therapy treatment programs for patients to facilitate the patient's recovery and attainment of maximum physical potential.
- Educate patients in the proper care and use of supports and performance of exercise programs.
- Perform or delegate patient treatment to include modalities, therapeutic exercises, gait training and hydrotherapy.
- Follow appropriate documentation and reporting procedures.
- Current state PT license or willingness to obtain for the position.
- Bachelor Degree in Physical Therapy required
- Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy preferred
To speak NOW with one of our experienced Recruiters about this job or any of our current open jobs, call 954-200-8888