LPN Scheduled Resource Team
RegularScheduled Hours per 2 week Pay Period:
NE > KEARNEY > GOOD SAMARITAN
? Without nurses, we would not be able to care for our patients. In order to become a nurse, you have to be passionate about making a difference in someone else?s life. Our nurses communicate with patients, providers, and other peers to deliver exceptional care to patients and their families. They serve as care providers and patient advocates which is not always an easy task. If this describes you, we need to talk. We want you to join our team of talented LPN?s. ?What is a Scheduled Resource Team?
The Scheduled Resource Team is a nursing pool developed by CHI Health & Avantas for flexible nurses, providing high quality care to patients across multiple nursing departments. Your base rate of pay, merit increases, shift differentials and holiday pay are given in an identical manner as for all core staff. Because the Scheduled Resource Team is designed to value flexibility, anyone committed to a .6 or higher will earn premium differential pay in addition to normal differential pay.
Premium Differential Pay:
Day Shift, 6:30 a.m. ? 7:00 p.m., earn an extra 10%
Night Shift, 6:30 p.m. ? 7:00 a.m., earn an extra 15% Scheduled Resource Team is for you, if you wish to:
? Be rewarded for your flexibility in working in multiple nursing departments within a hospital.
? Maximize your income by earning premium differential pay. Scheduled Resource Team is not for you, if you:
? Wish the stability of working on a single unit.
? What you?ll do:
Why you should choose us:
- Provide and administer individualized skilled nursing care to assigned patients
- Provide physical, educational, and emotional support to patients, friends, and families
- Administer medications accurately, safely, and consistent with the patient's condition and plan of care according to the policies and procedures of the department
- Ensure concise, pertinent and complete patient care documentation using computerized medical record process
- Accurately performs treatments utilizing sterile or clean techniques for patient?s needing wound care/dressing change
? What sets us apart from other healthcare organizations? How much time do you have? In short, it all starts with our current employees. They believe in living our mission to provide compassion to everyone. We, in turn, believe that growing and supporting our people allows us to deliver a higher degree of quality care to our patients. CHI advocates for all who live in the communities we serve, especially the most vulnerable. Choose an organization who will champion your talents and nurture your career. Choose CHI!
? We are looking for a responsible and compassionate LPN with top-notch clinical skills, a caring attitude, and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision. It is also important to display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to effectively educate patients and their families on the in-home healthcare process. ? Additional requirements for this role include:
- Current LPN license that allows you to practice in our state
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Additional certification or licensure may be required for some specialty areas
- Requisition ID: 2019-R0226792
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Night Job
- Market: CHI Health