Inventory Control Associate
We are Wayfair; we deliver a best-in-class customer experience in the furniture and home space because of people like you, who are driven, determined, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. In order to maintain our high level of delivery standards and meet our customer’s needs, the Wayfair Distribution team plays a key role in improving customer satisfaction and driving repeat business. We’ve been busy building a best-in-class logistics network that allows us to delight customers by speeding up deliveries, adding services, and reducing damage using our own physical, asset-based warehouses. We are looking for talented hard-working individuals to join our growing team – your professional home awaits you at Wayfair!
What You'll Do
- Responsible for the integrity and accuracy of all inventories by performing daily audits and maintaining a comprehensive Cycle Count program.
- Maintain accurate inventory levels through daily and monthly cycle counts and annual year-end physical inventories
- Own the entire life cycle of damaged, misplaced, or missing products from the time the exception is detected to the resolution of the issue.
- Collect bad status items, ticket the items, and then release the items back into the inventory once resolved.
- Track and report daily to upper management building capacity, building utilization, inventory accuracy and cycle count progress.
- Use Warehouse Management Software and Excel to sort through cycle count data.
- Operate Order Picker (Cherry Picker), Reach Trucks, and other industrial equipment
- Additional job duties as assigned.
What You'll Need
- At least 1 year of experience with cycle counts
- At least 6 months cherry picker and reach forklift experience
- Proficient computer skills including Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to communicate and work well with people of all levels.
- Ability to work well under pressure in fast paced environment.
- Warehouse Management Software and data entry experience.
- Must be able to work on warehouse floor 8 hours a day or more.
Wayfair is committed to recruiting and hiring the best candidates for all roles, and from diverse backgrounds and experiences. Wayfair is compliant with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and is committed to providing accommodation to people with disabilities throughout the job application and interview process to the point of undue hardship. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Wayfair Recruiting.