Who we are:
Are you ready to help build the largest e-commerce retailer for furniture and household goods in the world? Would you like to take responsibility for several product classes and drive achievable growth year on year? If you answered "yes", we would love to hear from you!
We are Wayfair, the largest online-only retailer for furniture and household goods in the USA; achieving sales growth from 1 billion USD to 3 billion USD within just three years and listed on the NYSE. We are now looking for talented Senior Managers to help us conquer the European market from our HQ in Berlin.
As a Senior Manager, you will be responsible for leading and executing the strategy for your area of expertise. You will build a talented team to support your goals and develop innovative strategies to achieve commercial and operational success. There are virtually no limits as to how you implement your growth ideas - we love an entrepreneurial spirit!
What you’ll do:
- Continuously develop and lead a team(s) within your business area.
- Develop and execute the development strategy for your business unit in close collaboration with other departments i.e. pricing, marketing, promotions, logistics, operations
- Lead large cross-functional projects to align with the Wayfair Europe growth strategy
- Define and monitor success metrics for your team and adapt strategy accordingly
- Identify areas for opportunity and improvement within your business area and develop strategic recommendations
- Act as the point of escalation and advice on risks and issues
- Work with our key external business partners to build a premium customer experience
What you’ll need:
We are looking for experienced senior managers who have a proven track record in owning and driving major businesses/ projects to success in environments such as:
- Supply Chain and Operations
- Start-up business ventures
We are searching for:
- Degree qualification in business or a related field, post-graduate qualifications are advantageous
- A first-class communicator with excellent coaching skills and a passion for people development.
- A leader who is comfortable managing the team via defined metrics
- Analytical – able to analyze large data sets to drive strategic insights
- Energized by your task – not scared of a challenge and always looking to take on more
- Professionally motivated – able to articulate how you are looking to advance
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and ambiguous business environment
- Fluency in English and German is required and other European languages are an advantage.