Our Supplier Partner Management team has an End-to-End focus, with deep and board expertise as we continue to build a comprehensive performance structure, ensuring our supplier processes are reliable.
We provide a specialised approach, that can be pulled in my partner engagement teams, supporting and leading on performance improvement, advising and guiding suppliers to enable self-service improvements, constructing the next level of customer fulfilment. This role requires an experienced advocate to support internal and external departments, being recognised as a leader in supplier process, referencing your knowledge around your area of expertise in Dropship Fulfilment. You will be needed to act as a coach/mentor, providing guidelines and best practices around your topics to enable fast, incident free, smooth and scalable fulfilment.
What you’ll do:
- Influencing suppliers on warehouse and supply chain processes, hardware, software and supporting technology, you will be able to articulate and support process transformation.
- Leading and guiding suppliers, helping operations supply chain specialists & other Wayfair teams to develop and implement process improvements and changes
- Developing market-leading guidelines and best practices for suppliers and Wayfair teams by mentoring, providing learning opportunities, to drive process improvements at scale.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop impactful and scalable solutions for supplier process optimizations – prior and demonstrable experience a significant advantage.
- Becoming a reference point – internally and externally – for your topics of expertise. You will be seen as a key part of the team to go to for supplier process optimization improvement.
- Location: Berlin or London (preferred)
- Availability to travel (30%)
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) with emphasis on Supply Chain Management or related fields, ideally with direct retailer or multiple supplier fulfilment experience
- Significant experience of supply chain processes – ideally in eCommerce environment with deep understanding of Dropship fulfilment & in warehouse processes across multiple retailers.
- Ability to identify critical processes as well as develop creative and pragmatic solutions
- Entrepreneurial mind-set to deal with ambiguity and changing priorities
- Ability to define and articulate process and required process improvement through model definition, data absorption, getting to the headlines
- Strong (end) customer focus
- Involvement with senior stakeholders both internally and externally, with the ability to influence at all levels, including with 3rd parties, suppliers and Wayfair teams, locally and remotely
- Have excellent communication and data management skills, proficient using Office 365 applications including Excel.
- Proven track record of complex problem solving & Experience in a General Merchandise/Online retail environment
- Fluency in English required, German is an advantage.