Wayfair is seeking an organizational wizard with a sharp eye for creative work and strong business instincts to manage the creative process for our Promotions activities.
Are you ready to help build the largest e-commerce retailer for furniture and household goods in the world? We are Wayfair, the largest online-only retailer for all things home in the USA; achieving sales growth from 1 billion USD to 3 billion USD within just three years and listed on the NYSE. We are now looking for talents to help us conquer the European market from our European headquarters in the heart of Berlin Mitte.
An integral part of our strategy, Promotions present our customers with an ever-changing selection of products from the Wayfair assortment, providing each customer a reason to return to Wayfair every day. Our program aims to inspire, guide and provide great value to our customer to drive engagement and customer lifetime value.
As Creative Coordinator, your role is to ensure that all Promotions communications leverage the best imagery and copy possible to drive customer engagement and build our brand.
The ideal candidate loves driving and developing processes between teams (you will be the central interface between the Curation and the Creative team). To be successful, you will need top organizational skills, a sharp eye for the creative and a good sense for customer behavior. We also love a positive attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit!
What You'll Do
- Manage the creative process for on-site and email promotional communication:
- Coordinate the alignment between multiple stakeholders, in particular the Curation, the Email and the Creative team, acting as gate keeper for Promotions to ensure highest output quality
- Develop, present and implement new initiatives (tools, processes) for a team of 30+ curation specialists and further stakeholders
- Interface with the European Promotions team to ensure value-adding usage of tools like the Wayfair asset management tool
- Ensure that imagery and copy are in line with brand aesthetics/standards
- Analyze imagery performance data to ensure you base your decisions on the latest insights on what works and what doesn’t to drive customer engagement
- Drive the imagery roadmap in close cooperation with the Email team:
- Identify imagery testing opportunities
- Source imagery from the existing pool of images, and by working with the 3D render and Creative team to create new assets for these tests
- Manage the testing timeline and ensure that all stakeholders provide necessary inputs in time
- Analyze and summarize results, as well as implement necessary changes based on these results
- Support the Campaigns and Curation team with the selection of imagery:
- Coordinate with the Campaigns team on imagery for upcoming promotions, giving guidance on imagery standards and ensuring images are in line with best practices
- Create briefs for 3D renders for upcoming campaigns, making sure the Campaigns team’s vision is optimally represented and timelines are kept
- Work closely with the Curation team on the selection of imagery for our promotions
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s degree from top-tier institution (specialization in arts, business, marketing or communication for example). Strong academic record in quantitative subjects a plus (e.g. economics, math, statistics)
- First work experience in a relevant industry or field, e.g. start-up, online retail, creative agency
- Extremely collaborative and effective in a cross-functional environment
- Exceptional written, visual and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skill
- Fluent in English (German a plus)
- Strong ownership of projects and processes
- Will to drive new initiatives
- Able to drive multiple threads of work to completion
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Positive, energetic attitude with a can-do mentality
- Comfortable with Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail and pride in producing consistently high-quality work