Who we Are
Wayfair is looking for an Employee Engagement Associate who will join the team to lead the implementation and ongoing support of the employee engagement strategy with a focus on improving culture, communications and employee interaction with our teams across Europe. Wayfair strives to continue to provide a great workspace for its employees.
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated team player who wants to help us revolutionize the e-commerce market for furniture & home accessories putting our Customers first!
What You'll Do
- Identify employee concerns and partner with senior leadership to improve overall employee satisfaction (ENPS).
- Help deliver internal communication for "all things engagement" across Wayfair such as team outing photos, site events, sporting events, Culture Club events etc..
- You will own the engagement process for Sales and Service teams such as the annual and monthly budget plans, enhancing engagement communication, and elevating 'Best in Class' employee interactive tools.
- You will drive engagement strategy for the Galway Sales and Service site, to include, but not limited to Wayday, Winter/Summer parties, Customer Service Appreciation Week, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday.
- Own the Pulse survey process and feedback, drive participation to survey completion and produce detailed reports on results. From here you will track completion of actions, holding owners accountable for their inputs/resolutions.
- You will provide contact coordination with Wayfair's Public Relations Team as well as point of contacts at each location. This will include identifying local sponsorship opportunities, increase tracking for community involvement and activities, and help with SWAG orders.
- You will plan, promote and oversee logistics for events such as employee celebrations.
What You'll Need
- You will have excellent relationship building and communication skills.
- You are able to prioritize needs and meet deadlines under pressure and be willing to travel up to 25% of the time.
- You are able to adapt to a rapidly changing, dynamic environment, and change your approach to fit the unique needs of the audience, project or organizational requirements.
- You will demonstrate enthusiasm and a strong commitment to the company and employees.
- You will have experience in event management.
- Strong organization and time management skills; a self-starter who can drive programs and results with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work independently or in a team setting.
Wayfair does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Wayfair will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.
You must be eligible to work legally in Ireland and be in a position to provide confirmation of eligibility upon request.