EU Sales & Service Communications Manager
Location: Berlin or Galway
Are you a team player and creative thinker with strong writing and project management skills? Do you execute marketing efforts flawlessly and thrive in a fast-moving, results-driven environment? Wayfair is looking for a Communications Specialist to join the Sales & Service Communications team.
Wayfair is a rapidly growing eCommerce company headquartered out of Boston with an extremely collaborative, dynamic, and data-driven culture. We have a robust Sales & Service organization sitting in Massachusetts, Utah, Maine, Texas, New York; and Ireland and Germany. This role is an exciting opportunity to help drive internal communications across our growing Sales & Service organization; while also helping ensure that Wayfair’s excellent service is known and celebrated among external audiences.
The Communications Specialist will play a key role in helping create compelling content to keep our sales and customer service team members informed and engaged about strategic initiatives, team news, and more; and support with efforts related to ensuring our story is known among key external audiences as well. The role will report to the Head of EU Sales & Service.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- You will create and develop the EU Sales & Service communication and employee engagement strategy focusing on “Align-Renew-Energise” approach.
- Craft clever and compelling content to be shared through a variety of channels, including email, video, presentations, newsletters, social media, events and more.
- You will work closely with the public relations team to develop media-worthy narratives that support the growth of the organization.
- Assist in building a thought leadership, including awards, conferences and speaking engagements and partner with PR on execution.
- Champion communication best practices, helping to create toolkits and resources to be used across the Sales & Service organization.
- You will help monitor industry news to understand trends in customer service and technology.
- Develop and track success measures and KPIs.
- Achieve alignment with Wayfair internal & external communication standards.
- You will be a trusted Advisor to the EU Sales & Service team on internal and external communication needs.
What you’ll need:
- A Bachelor's degree is required.
- A Communications professional with a minimum of 4-5 years relevant experience (employee communications, integrated marketing, brand management, public relations, etc.).
- Ability to work cross-functionally and build partnerships and network.
- Critical thinking with flexibility, openness to change and new information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail, prioritizing kills and being able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills such as PowerPoint and Word; proficient in Excel
- Travel 20 - 30% between EU locations and events.
Please submit a cover letter and writing/work samples with your application