Location: Lutterworth (UK)
Due to growth in our European warehouses, we are looking for an Administrative Assistant based in our Lutterworth warehouse. The successful candidate will be a self-starter looking to utilize their existing skills in a fun and fast paced environment.
- Data entry of information into various Wayfair systems.
- Effective administrative support and record keeping.
- Creating and issuing purchase order numbers to suppliers.
- Liaising with Finance to ensure all invoices are paid on time.
- Maintaining financial spend KPI’s.
- Placing regular orders (stationary, warehouse consumables, visitor buffets / taxi’s, workwear etc.).
- Arrange for external vendors to undertake facility maintenance work and follow up to ensure issues are resolved.
- Support and assist Facilities Team in all office and/or warehouse procedures and any other job-related tasks as assigned by Management.
Qualifications & Required Skills
- Highly competent in Office Administration.
- Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of this position
- Experience in a manufacturing or warehouse environment an advantage.
- Advanced user of MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Must be a team player.
- Must have good attention to detail and the ability to follow procedures.
- Must have excellent personal and team organisational skills.
- Must have the ability to prioritise workload,
What We Offer:
- A dynamic, vibrant work environment
- A great opportunity to learn about e-commerce from a global top 50 e-retailer.
- The opportunity to join a rapidly expanding organization with great career opportunities