Wayfair in Galway, is currently seeking a Sales and Service Instructional Designer to join the growing team. The applicant should have experience developing a variety of training materials in a fast-paced growth environment. This person will be responsible for creating and implementing training programs for all aspects of Sales & Service training including but not limited, to new hire on-boarding, ongoing up-skill training, leadership, e-learning creation and virtual training programs. This person will be expected to quickly develop an understanding of Sales and Service initiatives, processes and needs.
What you’ll do:
- You will work with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand the training needs of Wayfair Sales and Customer Service Teams.
- You will work closely with the Training Manager to lead the needs analysis and learning strategy development activities to improve individual and organizational performance through learning.
- Design and develop learning solutions and programs to applying adult learning principles and systematic instructional design to create learning content that best fits the need of the learner
- Create content and curriculum which will support the competency models developed for each field role.
- You will use project management tools and skills to manage medium to large scale content development projects.
- Develop exercises, tutorials job aids, assessments, and other methods of learning including social or connected learning strategies and multimedia-based assets.
What you’ll need:
- Experience with Articulate 360 or other eLearning authoring software and effectively utilizing Learning Management Systems required.
- Demonstrated experience in designing and developing learning solutions and programs including online, classroom, virtual instructor-led training, and blended learning content.
- Developed exercises, tutorials, job aids, assessments, and other methods of learning including social, or connected learning strategies and multimedia-based assets.
- Instructional design process knowledge and adult learning theories
- Strong IT skills and experience with Microsoft and ideally Google Suite
- Previous experience evaluating and assessing training modules for effective learning required and business environment understanding
Wayfair does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Wayfair will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.
You must be eligible to work legally in Ireland and be in a position to provide confirmation of eligibility upon request.
Note: WAYFAIR is committed to an environment that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability.