Your Career. Your Future!
A position at Faith Technologies can be the answer to your future career. As a System Architect, you'll be part of a progressive national leader in electrical planning, engineering, technology and energy services.
Faith Technologies enables employee growth and success through industry-leading training and development, utilization of the latest industry technologies, and an uncompromised focus on safety.
We recognize and reward top performers, offering competitive, merit-based compensation, career path development and a flexible and robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training and tuition reimbursement to an award-winning wellness program.
The System Architect is a cross-function leader responsible for the overall success of the Solutions Projects - from initial scope/requirements definition and estimating, to technical management of the solution, and overall project management from receipt of order through project closure. They will ensure the projects are executed according to the Faith Technologies Solutions' Group Best Practices. Ideal candidates have experience in the following computer-based applications: MS Office/365 Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Project, Skype), CRM (Salesforce preferred), and Business System (Viewpoint/Power BI preferred).
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or a related technical field
- Experience: 8 years of experience in the design of industrial, building, or power automation control systems (multiple distributed energy resources preferred)
- Experience: 5 years experience managing industrial, building, or power automation projects including budget, scope, and schedule responsibilities with a history (demonstration) of generating an annual GM amount of at least $1M
- Supports the proposal process as the Application Engineer (The technical leader for defining the proposed solution).
- Leads the Technical Management of the solution.
- Leads the Project Management of the solution (Scope Management, Financial/Budget Management, Schedule Management, Quality Management, and Development and Execution of the Project Plan).
- Assists with the development of the Solutions' business best practices, policies, and procedures.
- Actively participates in Faith's hiring referral and mentoring program, as appropriate.
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended as a comprehensive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills or abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGER
Our employees are our greatest resource. To further promote our Health, Wellness and Safety we proudly offer them:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Performance Incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Safety Shoes & Glasses Reimbursement
- Tool Insurance
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral and Mentoring Program (A.C.E. Program)
Faith Technologies is one of the largest privately held electrical planning, design and engineering contractors in the United States. We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World Class Opportunities to Succeed through:
- Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
- Building TRUST in everything we do.
- REDEFINING what's possible.
- Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
If you're ready to learn more about growing your career with us, apply today.
Faith Technologies, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.