Under direction of Store Manager lead a branded retail business that generates superior retail returns and provides America's best brands in intimate apparel. Supervise the store team to achieve sales objectives, leading store team in all store activities, maintaining store policy and procedures, and assuming responsibility for the operations and merchandising functions of the store.
- Sales Performance - Achieve store sales objectives supported by monthly promotional activities, sales training, and bra fits service.
- Customer Service - Provide customers with outstanding service by training all employees on proper service techniques.
- Store Operations - Supervise store personnel in all phases of store activities to ensure proper store operation. Assume responsibilities for budget control, shrink, overall operation and merchandise presentation within the store. Responsible for taking annual physical inventory.
- Purchasing - Procurement of selected basic stock products to be marketed through the store with approval of Merchandise Manager.
- Merchandising - Insure that all merchandise is displayed and merchandised properly, keep Merchandise Managers informed of out-of-stock, slow sellers and problem merchandise.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Must be age 18 or older
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1 to 2 years of retail experience preferred
- Proven Sales Performance and ability to assist Store Manager in driving store team to achieve Sales Objectives
- Proven background and aptitude in exceptional, individual customer service.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly: