JOIN THE ASHLEY FAMILY IN LEESPORT, PA!
Distribution Center Laborers load or unload product from trailers and/or containers and transport finished goods between production and distribution center locations and loading and unloading areas.
Distribution Center Essential Responsibilities:
- Lifting: Must be able to lift and carry objects up to 100 lbs., manipulate up to 250 lbs. occasionally.
- Pulling/Pushing: Will transport loads of up to 100 lbs., frequently, manipulate up to 250 lbs. occasionally.?
- Hand-manipulate product from primary location to cart, pallet or plate.
- Pick orders and prepare goods for shipment.
- Move materials within the Distribution Center.
- Operate PIVs in a safe and appropriate manner.
Manufacturing Laborers manufacture furniture using hand tools, adhesives, jigs, fabrics and other components.
WE OFFER COMPETITIVE PAY PLUS INCENTIVE.
1st AND 2nd SHIFT AVAILABLE
Manufacturing Essential Responsibilities:
- Lifting: Must be able to lift and carry objects up to 50 lbs., frequently, occasionally 50+.
- Pulling/Pushing:?Will transport loads of up to50 lbs. frequently, occasionally 50+.
- Operate or assist in operating machines and various hand tools in accordance with standard operating procedures identified for the hand tool or machine being operated.
- Accurately record production information ? may be recorded by using a scanner, computer or by hand.
- Inspect parts for defects, repair if possible, and/or inform appropriate personnel of non-conforming parts.
- Must be able to remain on one?s feet in an upright position and move about on foot for duration of shift.?Will bend, twist, squat, stoop, kneel, crouch and reach at or above shoulder level.?
- Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Basic counting and math skills
- Read, write and comprehend the meaning of basic communications
- Measure using English and Metric scales
- Ability to learn Company's basic computer and scanning systems
- Ability to obtain valid, company-issued PIV license (where required)
In addition to stable employment and weekly paychecks, our teams enjoy great benefits, including tuition reimbursement, profit sharing, dental & medical coverage, paid vacation & holidays, and 401k options.
Apply online or walk in to apply in person!
45 Ashley Way, Leesport, PA
Ashley Furniture is an Equal Opportunity Employer