We are North America?s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture.? There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team.? In fact, over 65% of our managerial positions are filled by internal candidates.
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal Services is currently searching for a Professional Security Site Supervisor. Allied Universal, North America?s leading security services provider, is experiencing tremendous growth. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental, vision, flex spending, 401K, an anniversary bonus, and an on-the-spot recognition program. We promote from within our company! ?You can be promoted and become one of Allied Universal?s many success stories.
The Security Site Supervisor will supervise and coordinate the delivery of quality services to an assigned customer. Act as a liaison between customer, Operation Manager and security officers. Supervise site staff, providing coaching, recognition and discipline within approved empowerment range.
- Communicates staffing needs to Operation Manager which may include using the Requisition process, assisting in identifying and interviewing quality candidates
- Assures that officers receive appropriate training, developing them in both technical and professional skills; also includes performance management (coaching, counseling, disciplining, performance evaluations, recognition, etc.)
- Assures that employee grievances are heard with help from appropriate branch or region HR support employees
- Assists with the communication of policies, company announcements and job openings
- Provides the basis of a great place to work by treating staff with respect
Enforcement of Contract Standards
- Helps Operations Manager identify, meet and exceed the needs of the customer
- Meets all contractual scheduled hours with a minimum of unbilled overtime
- Coordinates and/or conduct site-specific OJT, client specific training and annual refresher training for security personnel
- Reconciles security logs against shift responsibilities and patrols; review incident reports prior to submitting to manager and coordinate preliminary investigations
- Performs account audits and off-hour visits, completing required documentation
- Manages uniforms, equipment, supplies and vehicles utilized at the account, maintaining appropriate inventories and maintenance checklists
- Administers site safety programs outlining site-specific hazards for security officers including vehicle / driving safety as appropriate to corporate procedures
- Prepared to participate in unemployment hearings
- Capably utilizes scheduling and billing software, and to produce reports (such as Scheduling Activity, Training Detail reports, etc.) that require interpretation and action for effective business management
- Enforces Allied Universal?s policies as outlined in the handbooks and executive memos
Physical and Mental Functions:
- Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet)
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Run as needed
- Constant use of both hands and arms in reaching/handling/grasping/fingering while using phone, notepad, writing reports, and other administrative tasks
- Constant use of eyes (correctable vision to normal level required) to observe, read, interact with public and co-workers, view security monitors; includes hand/eye coordination
- Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat;
- Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments
Qualified applicants for the Security Site Supervisor position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- At least 21 years of age
- Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
- Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting; may require computer skills
- Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
- Must be able to obtain a valid Guard License as required in the state for which you are applying
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test and may be required to pass Driver?s Record check
- As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty
- Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Remain flexible to ever changing environments; adapt well to different situations
- Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard;
- Neat and professional appearance
- Ability to provide quality customer service
- Ability to handle both common and crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving instructions, using phones
- Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment)
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America?s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: ?www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability?Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.