Full-Time Sales Associate
We are seeking enthusiastic personalities, willing to learn and transform from a Sales Associate to a full-time (FT) Energy Pro!
Promote a service that will never be obsolete.
Bring your potential, and we will maximize it.
As an Energy Pro, You Will:
* Engage with Consumers about NRG Electricity Service.
* Advocate for NRG Electricity Service.
* Learn How to Uncover Consumer Desires and Overcome Objections.
* Foster Professional Relationships with Customers and Fellow Employees.
* Welcome Customers and Politely Offer Solutions, as Needed.
* Collaborate with Your Team to Accomplish Goals and Celebrate Success.
What's in it For You?
* $12/hour + Uncapped Commission
* Paid Training Course
* Exciting, Fast-Paced Work Environment
* Apparel and Equipment Provided
* Great Locations Throughout Your Community
* No Door-To-Door, Cold Calling, or Telemarketing
* Career Growth and Advancement
* Health Benefits and 401k
With 2020's rapid growth comes an exciting career path and professional development opportunities. We represent companies throughout the US across multiple industries affording our employees unlimited growth potential within the organization. 2020 trains its teams to succeed in any environment and equips them with the best technology and training to be flexible, engaging, and adept at solving problems. A typical career path starts here and progresses to Store Leader, Market Leader, and District/Regional Leader, with professional development through our advanced leadership training program for those that qualify. Your course is limitless!
NRG is the leading integrated power company in the US, built on the strength of the nation's largest and most diverse competitive platform. A Fortune 200 company, NRG creates value through best in class operations, reliable and efficient electric generation, and a retail platform serving residential and commercial businesses.
ABOUT 2020 COMPANIES
For nearly 25 years, 2020 Companies has been the premier outsourced sales and marketing agencies in the US launching and advocating new products and brands, penetrating new consumer segments, and executing sales and marketing strategies. 2020 Companies recruits, hires, trains, and cultivates Sales Representatives, Brand Ambassadors, Merchandisers, and Casted-Talent, to tailor a full-package solution to clients wanting to grow their market share, build brand awareness, expand distribution channels, and connect people with consumers. 2020 is committed to inspiring our LEADERSHIP values for a far-reaching impact in the industry.
CLICK "APPLY" NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
#SalesAssociate #Sales #Retail #Job #Career
Duties and Responsibilities
* Sell products and services in a retail store, kiosk, and/or event environments
* Maintain professional interaction with both customers and fellow employees
* Meet or exceed personal sales goals on a monthly basis
* Courteously welcome customers and offer assistance
* Direct customers by escorting them to displays; assess needs and suggests products to fit those needs
* Advise customers by providing information on products and services
* Help customers make selections by building customer confidence
* Accurately document and report sales
* Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
* Responsible for accurately tracking and communicating all activity to Retail Operations
* Ensure work station/kiosk is clean, well-organized, functional and presentable at all times
* Responsible for submitting all paperwork completely and accurately
* Regular and prompt attendance
* Meet established monthly/weekly sales quota/goals
* Customer/client satisfaction based on rejection percentage and substantiated complaints
* High school diploma or equivalent required; Business degree preferred
* Six (6) months prior sales, retail, telecom or marketing experience
* Demonstrated knowledge of products and services
* Excellent communications, presentation, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
* Impeccable integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team environment
* Ability to work flexible weekends including evenings, weekends and holidays
* Ability to maintain customer confidentiality