JOIN THE ASHLEY FAMILY IN WHITEHALL, WI!
Ashley Furniture is sponsoring a bus to and from Whitehall every day! The best part??It is FREE!?That means your daily commute to and from work costs absolutely nothing!
Buses go back and forth between:
We have multiple shifts available on both 1st and 2nd shift
- Free Shuttle bus from Eau Claire to Whitehall for 1st Shift (7:00 A.M. - 3:30 P.M.)
Weekend Shifts including Friday thru Monday and Sunday thru Tuesday
Flexible Part-time shifts
Manufacturing Laborers manufacture furniture using hand tools, adhesives, jigs, fabrics and other components.
Manufacturing Essential Responsibilities:
- Lifting: Must be able to lift and carry objects up to 50 lbs., frequently, occasionally 50+.
- Pulling/Pushing:?Will transport loads of up to50 lbs. frequently, occasionally 50+.
- Operate or assist in operating machines and various hand tools in accordance with standard operating procedures identified for the hand tool or machine being operated.
- Accurately record production information ? may be recorded by using a scanner, computer or by hand.
- Inspect parts for defects, repair if possible, and/or inform appropriate personnel of non-conforming parts.
- Must be able to remain on one?s feet in an upright position and move about on foot for duration of shift.?Will bend, twist, squat, stoop, kneel, crouch and reach at or above shoulder level.?
- Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Basic counting and math skills
- Read, write and comprehend the meaning of basic communications
- Measure using English and Metric scales
- Ability to learn Company's basic computer and scanning systems
- Ability to obtain valid, company-issued PIV license (where required)
In addition to stable employment and weekly paychecks, our teams enjoy great benefits, including tuition reimbursement, profit sharing, dental & medical coverage, paid vacation & holidays, and 401k options.
Apply online or walk in to apply in person!
19226 State Road 121, Whitehall, WI
Ashley Furniture is an Equal Opportunity Employer