Love your job at Texas Roadhouse! Join our family and take pride in your work.
Texas Roadhouse is looking for a Dishwasher who works well with others while following sanitation guidelines in the kitchen.
As a Dishwasher, your responsibilities would include:
• Operating the dish machine
• Supervising proper rinse and wash temperatures
• Changing water, storing and using dish chemicals properly
• Setting up and organizing the dish racks
• Removing trash
• Exhibiting teamwork
If you think you would make a legendary Dishwasher, apply at Texas Roadhouse today!
Our restaurant Roadies are the heart and soul of our company, bringing Legendary Food and Legendary Service to our local communities.
At Texas Roadhouse we have a fun culture with flexible work schedules, discounts in our restaurants, friendly competitions, recognition, formal training, and career growth opportunities.
Our Restaurant Roadies are paid weekly! In addition, we offer a comprehensive total rewards package after one year of service to Roadies that meet our benefit eligibility requirements. The total rewards package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• A choice of medical plans that are best in class
• Dental and Vision Insurance
• Paid Vacation Time
• Short-Term Disability
• Life, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
• Identity Theft Protection
• Employee Assistance Program
• Business Travel Insurance
• Annual holiday bonus
* Texas Roadhouse® is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome applicants of all ages to apply.Requirements:
For more information about this position, please contact restaurant the and ask for a manager.Additional Info: