Travel Nurses Needed - RN Intensive Care Units
New York Travel Nursing Assignments
Nationwide Registered Nurse Travel JobsThe Travel Nurse Season is here and it shows
Find great travel assignments with the best in compensation packages. Where would you like to go?
It is definitely worth researching and comparing your options.
- Spend the winter in the warmth of Florida, Virgin Islands, Arizona, Hawaii, Southern California or many others.
- Spent the winter in the beautiful states of Colorado, Utah, Vermont.
- So many great options today's travel nurse has to choose from
ASAP starts. Numerous 8,13 & 26 week travel assignments available. Requested Nursing Specialties ICU - Critical Care Intensive CareTrauma - Intensive Care SICU - Surgical Intensive Care NICU - Neonatal Intensive Care MICU - Medical Intensive CarePICU - Pediatric Intensive Care CVICU - Cardio-Vascular Intensive CareNeuro - Intensive Care HealthCareTravelers.com makes it easy, fast and free to reach out to the premier healthcare staffing agencies with one request. Just sit back, relax and let the staffing agencies come to you. HCEN wishes you a prosperous and enjoyable career as a traveling healthcare professional.
- Find out who is compensating you the best, more dollars.
- Find that assignment that everyone doesn't have.
Being an ICU RN requires excellent critical thinking skills. The Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse must be familiar with ventilators, central lines, EKG strips, among other specialized skills.
Tired of always being asked to complete a lengthy application?
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- Minimum of two years recent experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
We can appreciate that, we have been in your shoes as past "Travelers"
Get the information you need from the
Nation's Top Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short
"More Information Request"