Our Investments client in Boston is looking for a Business Analyst/Product Manager on a full time basis.
Only looking for candidates in MA. This client does not provide sponsorship.
In this role you will work closely with the client's Agile development team in advancing our Agile practices and you will work closely with users to learn the business and use cases for our software tools.
• Liaise with subject matter experts to gather product requirements
• Maintain product requirements repository
• Coordinate with developers to define product release content
• Create use cases and test procedures to validate product features
• Execute test procedures to ensure product requirements are met
• Create and maintain user documentation
• Provide training and support to users
• Identify opportunities for product and process improvements
• Advanced degree in finance or business
•4-5 years working in a quantitative role in the investment industry
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as excellent oral and written communication skills
• Expertise in building Microsoft Excel financial models
• Object-oriented programming experience
• SQL database programming experience
• Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services a plus
Please submit your resume to .- provided by Dice Business Analyst, Investments, Azure DevOps, Agile, Jira, SQL