CASA of Southwestern Illinois is a 30 year volunteer driven
child advocacy organization that addresses the needs of child
victims of domestic and/or parental abuse. CASA is expanding
its program services due to the availability of VOCA/ICJIA
funding. All positions listed are entry – level grant-funded
positions based upon the availability of future funding.
Please send cover letter, resume and salary history to emails:
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Please No phone calls! Closing date: February 25th 2019.
Open Position: Volunteer Coordinator - FTE
The CASA Volunteer Coordinator of CASA of Southwestern
Illinois has numerous responsibilities that directly support
the delivery of services inclusive to supervision of volunteers,
who navigate child welfare cases, child victims’ services,
networking with other agencies and preservation of child
welfare and safety of child victims.
• Must possess a bachelor’s degree in a behavioral
science or other related discipline.
• Clean background checks including fingerprinting.
• Must have auto and valid transportation insurance.
• Must travel among the 3 county service areas.
• May require some evenings or weekends.
• Must have at least basic computer skills.
• Must support the team approach.
Equal Opportunity Employer/EOE