A well-established real estate management company is seeking HVAC Certified Maintenance Technicians for a brand new, beautiful Senior Living Apartment Community located in Carmel.
- Must be HVAC certified - Preference given to those who are well versed in R22 & 410a PTAC/ Residential units.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in general maintenance or other maintenance responsibilities that included electrical, plumbing, and mechanical malfunctions or equipment failure.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and staff.
- Must be well organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Must be able to stand, walk, and manipulate (lift, carry, move) light to medium weights of 1-50 pounds.
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds and to exert up to 50 - 100 pounds of force on occasion.
- Available to work on call rotation.
Competitive pay & benefits including: Health Insurance, Paid Vacation & Paid Sick Time.