Crime Scene Supervisor
Aftermath Services LLC, the nation's leader in biohazard management, is currently seeking qualified Supervisors for our field offices. For the past 15 years, Aftermath has helped set the standard in the biohazard industry, striving to provide the highest quality of service while always treating our customers with compassion and dignity.
We are seeking positive, hardworking candidates who desire to advance within our rapidly growing company. The successful candidate will be a compassionate and strong-willed individual equipped to handle highly sensitive and emotional situations on a daily basis, frequently involving interactions with families who have experienced the loss of a loved one. This individual must be a motivated self-starter who works well independently with little to no supervision, but who thrives in a team environment.
Coordination of travel arrangements for team
On-site customer service/interviews
- Meet with customer and perform customer interview.
- Perform initial assessment of scene
- Take initial/final photographs
- Measure all rooms affected
- Estimate hours and Bio Boxes
- Explain scope of work, complete all appropriate paperwork
- Perform final inspection with customer
Co-ordinate documentation process
- Maintain contact with Project Site Representative in a timely manner.
- Complete paperwork and return to Project Site Representative. Update as needed.
- Print full scope estimate and present to the customer to sign off
- Customer Approved Timesheet , Personal Property Disposal Inventory, and Final Inspection Packet
- Make copies of all final paperwork for customer
- Have technicians wash, clean interior, and stock truck
- Update timesheets
Complete and e-mail final paperwork, and pictures
Experience and Skills:
- Ability to manage projects
- Time and people management skills desired
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be available (on call) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Looking for a self-starter who is a quick learner and is able to multi-task in a very fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and excellent follow through skills required
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office applications