H&R BLOCK is on the move! We are growing and expanding with an immediate need for both Entry
Level and Experienced Tax Professionals. Whether you are beginning your career or looking to build
and expand your current book of business, H&R BLOCK provides you with great opportunities to learn
and excel in a tax advising career.
If you are a passionate and client focused individual that lives or commutes within Solano and Napa
Counties, covering Vallejo to Dixon, please use the information below to contact us with further
Our Tax Professionals look at our client's life through tax and find ways to help! H&R Block has been
focused on quality client service for more than five decades and is the largest tax preparer in the
As a representative of H&R Block, you are responsible for preparing complete and accurate tax returns
while delivering outstanding client service.
The Tax Professional duties include:
- Conducting tax interviews with clients
- Ensuring client confidentiality and privacy
- Ability to prepare complex tax returns
- Increasing retention of all clients
- Offering additional products and services
- Actively participating in local marketing
- IRS audit support & attendance
- Generating business growth
- Growing tax expertise
- Providing mentoring and supporting teammates
- Other duties, as assigned
High school diploma or equivalent, and meeting all continuing education requirements of the position.
Additional course work in math, accounting, or finance is preferred.
Skills and Experience:
Experience is typically acquired through previous tax preparation, and successful completion of the
H&R Block's Tax Knowledge Assessment or equivalent. Associate must meet H&R Block's
23-hour continuing education requirement and meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements in
order to be considered eligible for employment. Additional experience for this position is acquired
through training upon hiring.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate in person.
- Previous customer service experiences are preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with a Windows based computer system preferred.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
For more information:
Attend an Open House event:
2060 Harbison Drive Suite F Vacaville Ca 95687 Thursday 10am to 3pm
653 Trancas Street Napa Ca 94558 Thursday from 10am to 3pm
4300 Sonoma Blvd Suite 600 Vallejo Ca 94589 Friday 9am to 2pm
254 Sunset Ave Suite C Suisun City Ca 94585 Friday 10am to 3pm
or click on the following links:
For more information on Income Tax Course use the following link: